Book lovers can now enjoy non- stop book hunting and shopping as the World’s Biggest Book Sale officially launches in Cebu today and opens its door to the public from August 16 until August 26, 2019 at the IEC Convention Center (IC3), Pope John Paul II Avenue, Cebu City. Entrance is FREE.
Here are some of the highlights for this year’s BBW Sale:
- there are over a million books across multiple genres that you can choose
- prices are at 50% to 90% off the recommended retail price
- Sale is open 24 hours throughout its 11- day run
- magical books with augmented reality technology for toddlers and preschoolers are also available
- book signing from local authors are scheduled during the sale
- you can pay through cash, credit card, debit card and paymaya
- you can get a chance to win vouchers daily and a bookshelf filled with books by the end of the Sale when you participate in the Book Sale’s social media contest (share your photos at the Sale or your book hauls on FB and IG with the hashtag #BBW19LovesCebu to join the contest)
Changing one book at a time, Big Bad Wolf Book Sale not only advocates reading and English literacy, it also partners with the Red Readerhood and Gawad kalinga to furnish partner communities, public schools and libraries with books. The Book Sale has pledged to donate 500 books and shoppers can also join the initiative by donating books for Big Bad Wolf Sale’s Red Readerhood corner during the Sale.
♥, JL Arnaiz